- by Admin 1
Tools Needed for Concealment Flag Hanging
- #2 Philips Bit
- A level
- Second set of hands to assist with hanging
Before You Begin:
You will find the key and mounting instructions stapled on the back or packaged with the flag:
- Locate desired flag hanging position and locate stud inside of wall.
- Locate mounting holes on top and bottom of flag. Note: On mini and half flag models, holes are located inside of flag.
- Remove foam insert to gain access to mounting holes.
Steps to Hang Your Concealment Flag
- Load #2 Philips bit and one 3-inch screw into your drill and drive the first screw into predetermined wall placement.
- Secure top of unit to the wall stud first. Use second set of hands to assist with holding while fastening screw.
- Place level on top of flag and verify unit is hanging level.
- While maintaining level positioning drive second supplied screw securing bottom of unit to the wall. Note: On large flag models, use second set of mounting holes for securing