Concealment Flag hanging instructions
#2 Philips bit,
Second set of hands to assist with hanging,
- 1. You will find the key and mounting instructions stapled on the back or packaged with the flag
- Locate desired flag hanging position and locate stud inside of wall.
- Locate mounting holes on top and bottom of flag. On mini and half flag models, holes are located inside of flag. Remove foam insert to gain access to mounting holes.
- Using the #2 Philips bit in drill and one of the supplied 3-inch screws secure top of unit to wall stud first. Use second set of hands to assist with holding while fastening screw.
- Place level on top of flag and verify unit is hanging level.
- While maintaining level positioning drive second supplied screw securing bottom of unit to the wall. On large flag models use second set of mounting holes for securing.